Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and return policy last 28 days since the order is placed. If 28 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange. To be eligible for a refund, you must initiate the refund request within 28 days. Please contact us here for any refund or return-related disputes.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and resealable condition with all the original tags attached.
- Please do get in touch with us via our Contact Us Page for all return queries.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If we approve, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5-7 business days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. We can offer you the exchange if contacted us within 2 or 3 days from the date you received it. Please do get in touch with us via our Contact us form.
In some cases, if we send you the wrong items please do get in touch with us and we will try our best to solve your issue as soon as possible.
- To return your product, you should visit the nearest Royal Mail Post Office with your package.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You will be responsible for paying for trackable shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.